Over the next week, we'll be bringing you our Dynasty Football rankings for each position. When compiling these rankings, we'll look at their past finishes, current offensive schemes, and projected progress for the next three years. So much can change for a player, a team, or the league from year to year. This is why we don't want to look more than three years at a time when ranking players.
Shawn and Corey both give us their top 12 QBs.
12. Josh Allen
-He finished 11th last year and the Bills got him more weapons now. He's a dual threat and should only progress from here on out.
11. Aaron Rodgers
- Although his coach hates him, I don't. He finished 10th last year,
7th in 2018, and he still has 5 solid years left.
10. Ben Roethlisberger
- He didn't play last season and he finished 3rd in 2018. Although he's 38, he'll still give you three more top 10 finishes... stop sleeping on him.
9. Matt Ryan
- Finished 8th last year and 2nd in 2018 - proven QB. Say hello to
Calvin Ridley and Todd Gurley on the scene as well.
8. Kyler Murray
- Finished 7th last year with less than 10 total points ahead of
Matt Ryan, Carson Wentz and Aaron Rodgers. Hovering around 200 pounds,
he's the smallest QB and still unproven - be careful with him.
7. Jared Goff
- Led the league in attempts last year. He finished 6th in total QB
points in 2018 and continues to grow and build chemistry with Sean
6. Deshaun Watson
- Finished 5th the past two seasons, and he lost his best WR. Extremely talented player, but Bill O'Brien continues to stand in the way.
5. Carson Wentz
- Finished 9th last season... with zero WRs, now he has weapons. If he can stay healthy, he should be able to return to his 2017 form.
4. Dak Prescott
- Finished 2nd last year, but has a new coach and still a terrible
owner... he needs stability.
3. Lamar Jackson
- Finished 1st last year and is an absolute freak athlete. However, the Titans figured him out... will the rest of the league??
2. Russell Wilson
- Finished 3rd last year, 1st in 2017 and their defense continues to
decline, which means more passing opportunities for this 31 year old.
1. Patrick Mahomes
- In start-up dynasty leagues, he should be the first pick off the
board for at least the next three years.
12. Josh Allen
- Offers a very high fantasy floor due to his running ability, but I don't expect him to keep his starting job long enough to be a great dynasty option longterm.
11. Baker Mayfield
- Has enough talent himself and a good enough team around him to bounce back, plus the firing of Freddie Kitchens automatically makes the whole team better moving.
10. Matt Ryan
- Hasn't come close to matching his 2016 MVP season (all credit should've gone to Kyle Shanahan) over the past few years, but has still been a great fantasy option for most of his career.
9. Carson Wentz
- He seems like a really nice guy.
8. Matt Stafford
- One of the toughest S.O.B.s in the game is also quietly a consistently good fantasy QB every year.
7. Kyler Murray
- I'm not sold on Murray as a franchise QB, but until the Cardinals improve on defense, they should be in enough shootouts to make Murray a solid fantasy option.
6. Joe Burrow
- It's hard to imagine Burrow not becoming an NFL star by Year 2, even if he does look exactly like Macaulay Culkin.
5. Dak Prescott
- A barely-above-average QB in real life, Dak has enough talent around him and eats enough Campbell's Chunky Soup to make him an appealing fantasy option for the next several years.
4. Russel Wilson
- The only thing keeping Wilson down is his coaching staff's refusal to put the game in his hands before the final 2 minutes of every game.
3. Deshaun Watson
- Should continue to be a top fantasy option despite his front office inexplicably giving away DeAndre Hopkins for free this past offseason.
2. Lamar Jackson
- One of the most exciting playmakers to come around in some time, Jackson set the league on fire in 2019 and led all fantasy QBs in scoring by a wide margin.
1. Patrick Mahomes
- With elite weapons and Andy Reid calling the shots, the best player in the league will continue putting up big numbers for the foreseeable future.
**Make sure to join in on our NFL discussions on our Forum Page**